Swiss Ball Training (Workshop)
Swiss Balls are functional and popular pieces of training equipment that can be utilised by both group exercise instructors and personal trainers.
It wasn’t until the 1990’s that the balls became readily available in Australia, and were mostly used by therapists treating children with cerebral palsy. Over time they have become commonly used in physical and occupational therapy, in classrooms and offices as chairs, athletic training and fitness and are even commonly found in labour and delivery rooms to aid in child birth.
Swiss ball training is a fast growing and important sector of the fitness industry. Through this exciting workshop you will develop enhanced skills in:
- Benefits and safety
- Incorporating swiss balls into exercise programs
- Exercises for the upper and lower body
- Exercises to develop core strength
- Swiss ball stretches
- And much more
By the end of this in depth workshop, you will be able to competently implement swiss ball training within your fitness business.
- Delivery Method: Online
- Prerequisites: Certificate III in Fitness
- Date: You can start at anytime
- Cost: $119
- CEC Points: Four (4) Fitness Australia CEC’s