Sales and Marketing Course For Personal Trainers (Workshop)
Take your personal training business to the next level and understand the importance of sales and marketing through out online course.
Sales & marketing is not just about advertising and promoting your personal training business. It is about identifying and understanding your customer and giving them what they want.
Effective marketing is a result of examining every aspect of your business and how it affects the consumer’s end experience. This workshop covers everything you’ll need to do in order to deliver your products and services to the consumer including:
- defining your target market
- the importance of research
- the importance of planning
- marketing plans
- business names and logo’s
- setting goals and objectives
- and the four ‘P’s’ of the marketing mix – Product, Price Place & Promotion
At the end of this sales & marketing course you will have a greater understanding of the role sales and marketing plays in your personal training business. You will be better equipped to take your business from strength to strength by understanding your clientele demographic, which will allow you to provide a more targeted service to your clients.
- Delivery Method: Online
- Prerequisites: Certificate III in Fitness
- Date: You can start at anytime
- Cost: $119
- CEC Points: Four (4) Fitness Australia CEC’s