Evolve Physio Group
492 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004
Remedial Massage Therapist
Remedial massage therapist / Myotherapist position available,
Evolve Physio Group is collective of health professionals located in the heart of the tree-lined boulevard of St Kilda Rd. We are surrounded by some of
Melbourne’s premier parkland – Albert Park Lake, Fawkner Park, Royal Botanical Gardens, and only a stone’s throw from The Tan.
The clinic has a modern fit-out, large consult rooms with natural light, and a sizeable gym/pilates studio with all the latest toys. We utilise cloud based practice management software, integrated with exercise prescription programs, and online imaging platforms.
Our philosophy is to treat every patient like an elite athlete and ensure they get the best care possible to return them to their chosen activity as soon as possible. Our clientele is predominantly private clients who are active and motivated people and are a pleasure to work with.
We are seeking a passionate remedial massage therapist / Myotherapist keen to grow their career in private practice within out supportive and collaborative
team including a Podiatrist, Dietitian, Sports Physios, and an experienced Remedial Massage Therapist. Work alongside 2 Sports Physios with 20+ and 40+ years of experience in private practice and elite sport (AFL, NRL, ATP/WTA tennis). Evolve Physio Group also has extensive connections with Orthopaedic
Surgeons, Sports Doctors, GPs, and Radiologists.
What we offer:
– We will support your learning and clinical development with regular mentoring with senior staff to help you take your career to the next level and
evolve into the therapist you have always wanted to be.
– Support from our friendly and professional customer service team, so you can focus on what you do best – we want you to thrive in our environment and our expert team will provide you with high-level support
– Potential opportunities to work in elite and sub-elite tennis – We have extensive domestic and international contacts that can present prospects to work with ATP/WTA athletes
– If you have an area of interest, we will assist you to pursue and develop the list of ideal clients that you want
Who we need:
– Great communicator, and excellent rapport building skills
– Confident in your clinical knowledge
– Strong manual therapy skills
– Personable and friendly
– Team player
– Willingness to learn, and is motivated to deliver an outstanding client experience
This is a part time position, 2-3 days per week, taking over an existing client base.
Pilates experience is a bonus as there are opportunities to grow and develop our Pilates program.