Move Well Health
159 Mills St Albert Park
Are you a talented and dedicated Myotherapist seeking an exciting new opportunity in beautiful Melbourne? Healthweave is seeking Myotherapist to join our team in Albert Park (Move Well Health). This is your chance to be part of a growing team to significantly impact a vibrant and diverse healthcare environment. We welcome local and interstate candidates passionate about Myotherapy and ready to embark on a rewarding career.
Move Well Health is well-established within the Healthweave group, currently offering Chiropractic, Myotherapy, and Naturopathy to help patients achieve their optimum health, wellness, and lifestyle goals. We are renowned for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun, friendly, and professional environment.
Healthweave is committed to helping our practitioners reach their full potential professionally and personally. We provide comprehensive support and the ability to further expand your knowledge and skills by learning from established practitioners with a strong passion for Myotherapy and Remedial Massage.
You will benefit from an existing patient base, alongside medical and in-clinic referrals, to quickly get your books full of great patients. Our Healthweave marketing and business specialists will work with you to quickly create a thriving buzz around your services.
• Current Myotherapy or remedial Massage Qualification
• Strong diagnostic skills and the ability to tailor treatment plans to
individual patient needs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish rapport
with patients and colleagues.
• A passion for continuous professional development and staying
updated with the latest advancements in Myotherapy.
• Competitive salary package with a commission on patient fees
• In Albert Park, exclusive use of a one-bedroom living studio.
• Access to a rapidly expanding diverse patient base and the opportunity to work in state-of-the-art facilities.
• Ongoing professional development and training opportunities, mentoring from industry established Myotherapist.
• A collaborative relaxed but professional work environment with a supportive team of healthcare professionals.
• Negotiable hours – ideally starting with a minimum of 2 days a week
Please submit your resume, cover letter outlining why this position is ideal for you to [email protected] or Erinn [email protected]
Reference “Myotherapist Albert Park” in the subject line.