Push The Ground Away Personal Training
Mobile Personal Trainer,
Push The Ground Away Personal Training is a family owned Mobile Personal Training business that started back in 2015 with a strength and conditioning approach. We are currently looking for several trainers to join our fast-growing team.
PTGA will offer you with mentoring by the Head Coach and Owner who has almost 20 years’ experience in the field. You will gain experience and broaden your knowledge in training a wide variety of people from different walks of life.
About the role
The right candidate will be confident in running both Personal and Group training sessions. You will be self-motivated, flexible and an out-of-the-box thinker. Some of responsibilities will be:
• Train one or several clients in their location or in public settings.
• Report regularly to the Head Coach with their clients’ development.
• Provide input related to clients’ session plan.
• Have your own ABN, professional indemnity & public liability insurance and WorkSafe insurance.
• Be able to drive yourself to client locations within the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
• Possess professionalism, reliability & impeccable presentation.
• Provide your own equipment (including, but not limited to, mobile phone, car and strength and conditioning equipment).
• Hold at least a Certificate IV in Personal Training and registration with Fitness Australia.
• Hold Level 2 First Aid Certificate / Senior First Aid Certificate and a current CPR certification.
• Have computer skills including the Office Suite.
• Click the Apply button and attach your cover letter and resume,
• Or email them to [email protected]