S.O.S. Sense of Self
30-32 Easey Street
Remedial Massage Therapist
Remedial Massage Therapists – New Graduates welcome,
ABOUT SENSE OF SELF
Sense Of Self (SOS) is a bathhouse and massage studio in Collingwood, Victoria. We have become known industry-wide for our progressive team culture and exceptional massages, with so much demand that Sense Of Self is booked out for more than 6 months in advance! Now we are looking for people to add to this special team, with opportunities to grow as we grow.
We are keen to meet new graduates seeking a dynamic, high-performance, and inclusive spa environment as their workplace!
We want team members with:
– A desire to deliver exceptional treatments
– A human-centric approach with special attention to customer service
– A commitment to learning and growth
– And high levels of professionalism, both in your practice & your presentation
ABOUT OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM
Our graduate program is an end-to-end training and induction program, tailored to the needs of new grads.
We take submissions on a rolling bi-monthly basis, with our next intake due to commence at the start of June 2022.
In your first two weeks of the program you can expect:
– A comprehensive onboarding and training program designed specifically for new graduates.
– An opportunity to experience our massage treatments and bathhouse first-hand as a guest
– Dedicated 1:1 time with our senior therapists
– A customer service workshop with the SOS founders
– In-house workshops on our products and services
At Sense of Self, we care deeply about the professional growth of our staff, and providing a supportive environment with a thoughtful team-led culture. We value all diversity of bodies and welcome all gender identities and expressions, both in our guests and our team.
If you join our team you can expect:
– Competitive above-award rates for casuals and part-timers, with fixed-term contracts available
– A structured work roster which is given at least 4 weeks in advance creating a healthy relationship towards work-life balance
– Consistent and regular work is guaranteed – our services are booked out for the next six months
– A well considered induction and training program to hit the ground running
– Ongoing training and professional development, including from experts in the health & wellbeing fields
– Unlimited use of the bathhouse in off-peak times
– Generous discounts for other services and products at Sense Of Self
ELIGIBILITY & APPLICATION PROCESS
We ask that all applicants should either have successfully completed their Diploma of Remedial Massage or be in the final weeks of their study in order to apply.
Please note that places are limited.
To apply for the program, please head to our website.