Taking Care Mobile Massage
132 Cremorne St Richmond
Remedial Massage Therapist
Remedial Massage/ Myotherapist,
Remedial Massage Therapist or Myotherapist for regular mobile work with Home Care Package patients. Experienced therapists and graduates are both welcome to apply.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW TEAM MEMBERS TO START WORK IN MELBOURNE.
Do you want to take your skills to those who need them the most?
Do you have a passion to connect with the elderly?
Do you want a safe and rewarding career?
If you answered yes, you could be the person we are looking for.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
– Industry leading training with CPE points approved
– Work with an essential community health service authorised provider
– Safe and rewarding work through over 70 service agreements with Home Care Package provider companies e.g. Australian Unity, Benetas, Uniting Agewell, Mecwacare & Bolton Clarke
– The opportunity to work with corporate clients, as well as NDIS & MS Australia patients
– Hourly rate plus superannuation, & WorkCover
– Possible permanent part time employment offered in the future
– Career growth opportunities as we continue to meet a rising demand for in home services from an ageing population
YOU WILL NEED
– Diploma of Remedial Massage or an Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy.
– Availability from 9.30am to 5pm – Monday to Friday (for 2 to 5 days a week)
– Current first aid certificate
– Current insurance
– A valid driver’s licence
– Portable massage table
– Current police check
– COVID-19 vaccination
1. Send your CV to [email protected]
2. Chat to us about the opportunity on 0424 120 291
Thank you for considering the opportunity of joining the TCMM team.