"I most enjoyed the small class room numbers, it allowed us to reach our full potential and further look into any parts of the course we felt necessary. The trainers at ACFB were approachable and open and a great help during classes, clinic and assessments. The admin/reception staff were amazing at catering to any request"
2013 Certificate III & IV in Fitness Student
"ACFB training has not just taught me the skills of massage, but also how to better cater to clients' needs, which will be a great help in the massage workplace as well as in becoming a better practitioner"
2013 Diploma of Remedial Massage Student
"I enjoyed the combination of flexibility and rigour. The whole team was very professional"
2013 Diploma of Remedial Massage Student
VET Student Loans
ACFB has provisional approval by the Department of Education & Training and Study Assist to offer VET Student Loans to students enrolled in our Diploma of Remedial Massage course.
The Australian Government is committed to increasing productivity, addressing skills shortages and assisting with the cost of studying. VET Student Loans is a loan program that helps eligible students enrolled in higher level vocational education and training courses at approved course providers pay their tuition fees.
Please click on the the link below for the facts you need to know regards the VET Student Loans Program
To be eligible for VET Student Loans, a person must:
To get a VET Student Loan, you must:
- be an eligible student
- be studying an approved course
- be studying with an approved course provider
- apply to the government using the approved form, and
- confirm your engagement and progression to continue to access the loan throughout your course.
You must meet ALL of these criteria – further detailed below.
- an Australian citizen, or
- a New Zealand Special Category Visa (SCV) holder who meets the long-term residency requirements, or
- a permanent humanitarian visa holder.
You have not exceeded the FEE HELP limit.
You are enrolled with an approved course provider in an approved course and have enrolled in accordance with the application requirements.
You are studying the approved course primarily at a campus in Australia.
Your course meets the course requirements, if it:
- is specified on the VET Student Loans (courses and loan caps) determination (the courses and loan caps determination); and
- delivered by an approved course provider; and
- is a qualification of diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma in the Australian Qualifications Framework.
You have been assessed by your approved course provider as academically suited to undertake the approved course by either:
- providing your Australian Year 12 Certificate; OR
- providing evidence of successful completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework Certificate IV or higher qualification (where the language of instruction is English); OR
- displaying competence at Exit Level 3 in the Australian Core Skills Framework in both reading and numeracy through an approved Language, Literacy and Numeracy test.
- In addition, your approved provider must reasonably believe you show competence in completing the course.
You meet the Tax File Number (TFN) requirements.
You have a Unique Student Identifier (USI) or are otherwise exempt.
You have read the 2017 VET Student Loans information booklet.
You have given the required documents to your approved course provider and submitted the loan application form by the first census day no less than two business days after enrolling.
The current VET Student Loans limit is $100,879 for most students and the income threshold for compulsory repayment is $54,869 for the 2016 – 2017 income year. You will only be able to loan up to $10,000 for the HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage course.
Loan Fee & Exemptions
The Australian Government charges a 20% loan fee which applies for VET Student Loans accessed by full fee paying/fee for service students. The loan fee does not count towards your FEE-HELP limit. Students who are eligibly for Skills First funding are not charged a loan fee.
To find out more, please click on the link below.
Relevant documents are available below and there is also additional information on the following website: http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/StudyAssist/
If you would like more information and to enrol, please contact our friendly team on 03 9873 4858 and we will be more than happy to assist you.