Flexibility, Stretching & Foam Rollers Course
Exploring different types of stretching and flexibility including; PNF, partner, static, dynamic, foam rollers and the importance of flexibility for functional movement and good posture.
Flexibility can be described as the range of motion (ROM) a joint or joints can move through. It is important for posture, joint stability, coordination and balance. Flexibility is limited by tight muscles and tendons surrounding a joint and by stiff ligaments connecting the bones that make up a joint.
Through this workshop, you will be able to incorporate flexibility, stretching and foam rollers into your training programs and be taught everything from:
- Pre-exercise screening
- Writing referrals
- Understanding types of stretching, joints and movements
- Static stretching
- Dynamic stretching
- Partner Stretching and PNF stretching
- Correct use of foam rollers
- And much more
By the end of this course, you will have the confidence to include these specialised skills into your fitness business.
- Delivery Method: Online
- Prerequisites: Certificate III in Fitness
- Date: You can start at anytime
- Cost: $169
- CEC Points: Seven (7) Fitness Australia CEC's