Fitness and Massage Study Options for Every Situation
ACFB provides three different study options to best cater for every students needs: On-campus, On-campus FLEXI and Distance Learning.
We believe that whatever your current life situation is, you deserve to find a career you love and the study options we offer have been designed to reflect that. Read on below to learn more about the benefits of each option we offer.
When you want highly practical and structured learning, and to get started in your new fitness or massage career as soon as possible, on-campus study could be the right option for you. At the Australian College of Fitness and Bodywork we offer detailed and interactive training in small class sizes to ensure you get the most out of every hour you spend with us.
Our On-campus FLEXI courses are perfect for those that still want that personal, one-on-one experience with their studies but have a busy schedule to contend with. Plenty of people think that they just don’t have time to study and get the new fitness or massage career they really want. But, that’s why we offer on-campus flexi.
It puts you in complete control of your studies but still allows you to organise one-on-one training with your mentor at times to suit you. On-campus FLEXI study also gives you access to the same course experience as an on-campus student.
We understand that not everyone has the spare time or freedom to include on-campus study into their weekly schedule. But we also believe that everyone, no matter what their circumstance, deserves to be able to chase their dream of starting a new career. That is why we offer a detailed and interactive experience for our students to complete their courses via distance learning.
From wherever you are in Australia our distance learning options give you the ultimate freedom in your studies. Live one-on-one practical webinars are organised with your mentor, and study can easily fit into your schedule.
Whichever way you choose to study at ACFB…
…all of our courses have been specifically designed to give you the edge in a competitive industry, including:
- maintaining small class numbers for our on-campus students so that you have enough support and one-on-one time with your trainers,
- having practical one-on-one sessions for our on-campus FLEXI students throughout your course that are organised at times to suit you,
- ensuring that every on-campus class has a mixture of theory and practical so you can maximise and retain the information you learn,
- having a team of highly qualified, experienced and supportive trainers to assist and guide you throughout your studies.
- providing you with the latest equipment including electric massage tables in all classrooms and clinic rooms, exercise equipment for gym classes, student computers and library, a common room to study and trainers to assist you when you need
- providing you with an easy-to-use and interactive eLearning portal with detailed practical films covering all techniques, course workbooks, notes, PowerPoint’s and assessments which are accessible at each stage throughout your course
- providing our massage students with a full-time, supervised student massage clinic where you get to choose the days and times to treat our clients and to ensure you have means to practice and develop your skills and knowledge,
- including three (3) Postgraduate Workshops for our Personal Training students once you complete your course which provide you with continuing education points with Fitness Australia,
- Our philosophy is simple – We believe in quality rather than quantity.