HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Course
Study one of our massage therapy courses and become a well-paid massage therapist!
The HLT42015 Certificate IV in Massage Therapy will give you the skills you need to begin a rewarding career. This course has been designed so you get a perfect blend of theory and hands-on practice. This serves to give you a well-rounded education on massage therapy and ensure that you’ll be well equipped to handle the demands of the industry. And all of our massage therapy courses are nationally and industry accredited.
How this massage therapy course works
The course is designed so there is a nice blend of educational theory and practical experience. It covers the most important massage therapy techniques so you’ll graduate with everything you need to begin a career as a massage therapist.
Specifically, this massage therapy course covers:
- how to apply advanced relaxation
- how to apply Lomi Lomi massage techniques
- applying reflexology techniques
- understanding the functions of anatomy and physiology, and musculoskeletal anatomy
- appropriately making referrals to other health care professionals
- how to understand and use health care terminology
- safely administering first aid
- how to comply with infection control policies and procedures
- how to conduct basic physical assessments
Becoming an industry leader in this profession isn’t easy but it will be much easier after taking the Certificate IV in Massage Therapy. All the necessary fundamentals and basic features of massage therapy are covered so you can walk into your new career feeling confident you can perform.
If you’d like to find out more about this massage therapy course then call us today on 1300 022 232.