Certificate III & IV in Fitness Course In Melbourne Or Online
Get started with your new career in personal training with an award winning training provider and study the (SIS30315 & SIS40215) Certificate III & IV in fitness!
People are always on the lookout for competent PT's in Melbourne. This industry is growing and is continuing to grow strongly so you know that you’ll always have a great chance of getting a job.
10,001 to 25,000 new jobs expected in this industry before 2019! - (JobOutlook.gov.au)
There are many training providers offering (SIS30315 & SIS40215) certificate III & IV in fitness online and in Melbourne. However, not all courses are created equal.
Our online and in-house training differs in that it covers all aspects of fitness and can even be translated to a business setting. We understand that learning should be fun and empowering to help students get the best results in their learning.
Here is what you’ll learn in our PT course:
- how to plan and deliver PT sessions
- understand the mechanics of stretching and applying them safely
- how to motivate your clients to get the best out of themselves
- using small business marketing techniques to earn more money
- collaborating with medical and allied health professionals to develop advanced session plans
- how to implement long-term exercise programming
- how to conduct appraisals of functional movement
- how to apply exercise science to PT sessions
- delivering exercise programs that will help clients achieve their desired body
- helping students develop an understanding of personal, strength, conditioning and endurance training
An important advantage of completing a PT course with us is that you learn how to adapt your fitness education and know-how into a business. And that's where ACFB excels!
We also offer post graduation workshops you can study after you’ve completed your (SIS30315 & SIS40215) certificate III & IV in fitness.
Find out more about our (SIS30315 & SIS40215) certificate III & IV in fitness course in Melbourne or online by calling us today on 1300 002 232.
ACFB was very proud to be named the 2013 Victorian Small Training Provider of the Year! That’s right, out of all the small training organisations in Victoria, ACFB was voted the best by the Department of Education.
So you can be assured that our students who complete ACFB’s fitness courses will be highly sort after by employers!