OPEN DAY – Thursday 26th October
ACFB offer industry leading courses in Personal Training, Massage, Myotherapy and Business!
Our next Open Day will be held at our NEW Ringwood Campus on Thursday the 26th of October between:
- 10:00am to 2:00pm
- 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Bookings are essential so please call us on 1300 002 232 (option 1) to lock in a specific time so that we can assist you with your study enquiry.
Have a campus tour, chat to our expert trainers and staff and find out how ACFB's courses are leading the industry in quality and student experience!
If you can't make it to our Open Day and would still like to come and have a look around and get more information, please call 1300 002 232 to book another time.
Ringwood Campus Address
- 263 Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood, Victoria
It’s the small things that ACFB puts into our training that has made us an industry leading college, and that led us to be awarded the 2013 Small Training Provider of the Year by the Department of Education.
- including three (3) Postgraduate Workshops once you graduate your course which provide you with continuing education points with Fitness Australia,
- providing a HUGE personal training classroom with the latest equipment for our Personal Training students
- providing you with a full-time, supervised student massage clinic where you get to choose the days and times to treat our clients and to ensure you have means to practice and develop your skills and knowledge,
- maintaining small class numbers for our on-campus students so that you have enough support and one-on-one time with your trainers,
- having practical one-on-one sessions for our on-campus FLEXI students throughout your course that are organised at times to suit you,
- ensuring that every on-campus class has a mixture of theory and practical so you can maximise and retain the information you learn,
- having a team of highly qualified, experienced and supportive trainers to assist and guide you throughout your studies,
- having access to student support services either in person or online at any time throughout your studies,
- providing you with the latest equipment including electric massage tables in all massage classrooms and clinic rooms, student computers and library, a common room to study and trainers to assist you when you need,
- providing you with an easy-to-use and interactive eLearning portal with detailed practical films covering all techniques, course workbooks, notes, PowerPoint's and assessments which are accessible at each stage throughout your course
Personal Trainers Course
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - 14th of November | ONLY 8 Seats Left!
- Mondays & Saturdays - 4th of February 2018 | ONLY 8 Seats Left!
HLT52015 Diploma of Remedial Massage
- Monday & Wednesday Evening - 5th February 2018 | Seats Filling Fast
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - 20th February 2018 | Seats Filling Fast