Student Bootcamps in Mitcham
Want to get fit and healthy? Take advantage of extremely popular bootcamps!
Only $84 for twelve (12) Sessions!
Boot Camp starts on the 23rd of February 2016 (Tuesdays, 6pm to 7pm)
ACFB provides great fitness boot camps in Mitcham, where you and your friends can get fit, have fun and help our students develop their skills.
- Bootcamp trains all fitness components from: cardiovascular fitness
- getting into shape
- weight loose
- increase muscle tone
- increase lean muscle
- reduce body fat
- and much much more
And all sessions are run under supervision from a qualified ACFB fitness trainer.
- Increase Fitness Level
- Socialisation friendly atmosphere/environment
- Small exercise groups
- Caters for all fitness levels from beginners to advanced
- Aids in maintaining motivation when training with friends
- Cost effective so everyone has the opportunity to have a PT
- Training variety, fun, dynamic etc
Our bootcamps fill up fast so be VERY VERY quick to reserve your spot!
Please print and complete the following forms to join ACFB’s boot camps.
There are limited seats per class and intake, so hurry and book your seat today!
For more information, contact ACFB on 03 9873 4858.
Terms and Conditions
- Any person who participates in an ACFB student bootcamp acknowledges that there is physical exertion required and environmental hazards.
- The fitness programs involve lifting, running, jogging and movements involving a quick change in direction, stretching and full body movements.
- The participant will also be exposed to environmental hazards such as unpredictable weather conditions, fauna & flora, uneven & rough surfaces.
- While it is not possible to list every bodily risk and environmental hazard, the participants acknowledge and accept the risks and assumes all responsible in the event of injury or death.
- The participant shall indemnify ACFB, its employees, sub-contractors and students against any claims made against ACFB by any third party in respect of any loss resulting indirectly or directly from carrying out the services for the client.
- ACFB maintains the required public liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance to conduct student bootcamps.